Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bike
    FZ-07
    well since someone asked, I have a friend who has the Shiver and truly while both bikes are twins and around the same displacement, they are not in the same class. The shiver has better suspension, and the motor makes about 20 more horsepower. If I recall correctly its around 95hp compared to the Fz07 ..75. When I rode with the guy, me on my Fz6 they felt about the same speed (Shiver) and the FZ made about 98 hp stock and since I had a full system, airbox mod and a power commander, I was a little more over stock but both bikes felt about the same. I can definitly feel the difference in power from the last bike to the Fz07. BUT the Fz07 is much cheaper than the Shiver, the fueling on the 07 is much smoother where as the Shiver is...well not smooth. The suspension on the Shiver felt stiffer and better but again its more money. Both look sweet, the Shiver feels "bigger" all around compared to the Fz07.

Bike
    Yamaha MT-07
    Thanks appreciate it! Looking into alternatives because my 07 is a little too small

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    Mt07
    Just come from a 2001 Sv to a new MT07.
    MT is punchier, overtakes are less effort and the thrust out of corners is excellent. Less leg ache on the Mt.
    Sv wins on seat comfort and being easier to change direction. Handling was better on the SV but that's cheating a bit as it had a zx6r rear shock and emulators/stiffer springs up front.
    Peg scraping and wheelies are easier on the Mt.
    Pillion preferred the SV, grab rails and more relaxed position.
    Wind buffeting about the same on both as is tank range, mt better economy but smaller tank.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Bike
    2015 Race Blu Yamaha MT-07
    i have ridden both and i prefer the MT which i why i brought one.

I rode my friends so cant give a proper write up it was a 30 minute ride but like i said much prefer the MT-07 for looks and everything else.

Also I like Yamaha as a brand. So i may be a bit biased.