Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bike
    BMW S1000R
    Quote Originally Posted by gregjet View Post
    Hasn't anybody noticed how ALL of these AFR maps shows the ratio getting ridiculously rich from 9000 to 9500? That's the way to lose HP where you could use in ( on a track anyway). Are non of these PCV's or reflashed. I just checked my post reflash post induction restriction removal AFR graph and it's the same. There is more useable HP lurking in those engines unless there is a port , airflow restriction, camming problem, air resonance, valve spring, problem waiting to be fixed. Something is still stopping the air getting i at high revs.
    For the AFR to get rich towards redline is normal, in any engine, I believe it is using the fuel as cooling at those high loads.
    A leaner mix will burn hotter and increase the engine temperature a lot at high RPM's and the risk of damaging or even failing your engine is high, so by adding a bit more fuel on top you have a cooler combustion reducing engine temperature, increase the life of your engine, and lose a little power.

So you are not seeing a lack of air due to restrictions, you see the engine mapping doing exactly what it is supposed to do.
    Last edited by Noggie; 11-05-2015 at 09:51 AM.

Bike
    Yamaha MT07
    I had mine Dyno tuned a couple of weeks. I have a K&N filter, DNA airbox lid, Power commander FC fitted and a Mivv GP high level exhaust. Blue is a map downloaded from PC web site but for a different exhaust.

First Dyno run, standard bike-img007-jpg
    Last edited by jonnyg; 11-11-2015 at 02:31 PM.

Bike
    Yamaha MT-07 ABS
    Where did you buy it from? I see the Dynojet USA site has Model FC22065 for Yamaha FZ-07 listed at $249 plus carriage etc, but Dynojet UK does not even have a listing!
    The curves look good and AFR is excellent, right through the rev range. Have you got a graph of how the curves looked before the PCFC was fitted? How long did it take you to fit it?

Bike
    Yamaha MT07
    Hi Scimm77, I got the FC from ebay, here's the link..

CENTRALINA POWER COMMANDER DYNOJET EFC22065 YAMAHA MT-07 2014 2015 | eBay

I didn't get the bike Dyno'd before adding the FC but it feels soo much more torquey and responsive I also get around 5/8MPG more now + I know it's running correctly. Well worth the money.

Bike
    Yamaha MT-07
    Dyno'd my bike yesterday!

Have been riding with the Acra titan, stock air filter and stock ecu for more than a year now and decided to take the next step.

So i ordered a DNA stage2 filter and a PC5 and booked a day on the dyno

Red Is with db-killer in and stock air filter and stock ecu
    68,51hp / 64,07Nm (47,26Ft/lb)

Green Is with db-killer out and DNA stage2 and full map.
    70,35hp / 68,05Nm (50,19Ft/lb)

First Dyno run, standard bike-mappning-jpg

I’m very happy with the result!
    And most of all I’m happy with the new smooth throttle response. Its amazing!

Bike
    MT-07 & MT-09 and CB200
    Went to Dynotech at Bramley recently and spent about 4 hours fitting a DNA kit, Power Commander V and some dyno runs.

Also tried it with the cat out and although it made a little more power (half an hp) it added to the noise and as fueling was better with it in we put it back in.

So only about 1.5 horsepower gained at peak BUT about 10% gain between approx 4500 and 7500 rpm and now have 70+ bhp between 7200 and 9700.

If I want to ride in a quieter mode it's only 1 hp down with the baffle in.

Have also gained almost 4.5 ft/lb of torque (52.84 ft/lb) with more torque from 4000 to 7700 than previous max (48.45 ft/lb).

Here are the graphs to help explain.

First Dyno run, standard bike-mt07-dyno-2-jpgFirst Dyno run, standard bike-mt07-dyno-1-jpg