Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bike
    RED MT-07 ABS Akra
    You can also use the GPS mount to mount the controller for an e-scottoiler if you don't use a GPS, it's a much neater job than using the scottoiler universal bracket which comes with the controller.

Kudos to LONERANGER for sourcing the brackets and letting us all know about them in another thread http://www.motorcycle-talk.net/forum...v-project.html. ( Herbert Richter Adapter plate - 1492 & Herbert Richter Adapter plate Self-adhesive to 4-Holes - 1471)

I attached the adapter plate using 4 x M3x18 marine grade stainless socket head bolts, washers and nylock nuts and then degreased the back of the controller and stuck it to the sticking pad of the plater (after warming it all up slightly with a heat gun). The adhesive is incredibly strong so I am confident it's a robust solution.

Fitting GPS/SatNav with Yamaha GPS Stay-img_4263-jpg
    Fitting GPS/SatNav with Yamaha GPS Stay-img_4265-jpg
    Anybody can jump a motorcycle. The trouble begins when you try to land it.

Bike
    MT 07
    your welcome good to see other members using tips. Thats what this forum is great for!

Bike
    MT-07

Fitting GPS/SatNav with Yamaha GPS Stay

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=251788109837

I used a ram mount bracket specially for mt-07 . And then attached a case so my iPhone 6 plus can fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Bike
    MT-07 (ABS) SOLD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Will the Yam mount work with a screen?
    I can't say 100% because I don't use one however there looks to be loads of room for a screen so you shouldn't have any issues.
    In the Garage....
    BMW S1000R Sport
    Kawasaki ER6n (sold)
    Yamaha MT-07 ABS (sold)
    Yamaha MT-09 ABS

Bike
    Yamaha
    Hi,

I’m new on this forum and very interested in the photo’s of the GPS mount from DeadHead.
    Unfortunatly I cannot see the photo’s. Is it possible that someone sends me the pictures somehow?

Thanks