Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Bike
    FZ-07

Thumbs Up

RE: Post 25 - Wiring Diagram

ahhhh
    - a Picture is worth a thousand words...

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz2212 View Post
    Manuel

you need the resistors wired across the wiring not inline, one side of the resistor to the positive wire for the turn signal and the other side of the resistor to the turn signal ground

this picture should help

if you were to get the relay you would not need any resistors at all

Bike
    FZ-07
    I got the Yamaha LED turn signals. The back ones went in fine, but the front ones are a bit of trouble because of the 3 wires. The LED kit only came with 2 connectable wires though and plugging in either of the ground or daytime running light wire results with either no blinking or a dim light. After a while of playing with the wires, I noticed that the first front one doesn't light up anymore. Any reason for that? How do i test to see if the light works still in case i screwed something up?
    Last edited by sir_schmoopy16; 05-01-2017 at 05:06 PM.