Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Bike
    MT07

Quieter Option Than Black Widow Exhaust?

Hi,

I recently picked up a low mounted Black Widow Exhaust : MT07 MT-07 2014 2015 2016 2017 Low Level De-cat Exhaust System with 200mm Oval Carbon Fibre Silencer Carbon Tip

I should say the quality, fit and finish of the exhaust is outstanding. Especially for the price. So has been the customer service I've had from Black Widow pre and post purchase.

Unfortunately it's just the wrong side of too loud for my daily commute. Given the size of can and length of piping I've possibly been naive in expecting anything else!

Any suggestions on an exhaust system louder than stock but not as loud as the above? Akrapovic would seem to fit the bill (other than price!) but I read some people find it too quiet with the baffle in and too loud with it out. And I'm not intersted in having to cut up the baffle to find a mid ground.

Any other thoughts? Scorpion? Arrow?

I want the tidy under slung look. I also appreciate this is subjective and youtube videos aren't much use.

Bike
    MT 07
    Hey Boof why dont you get a shortened oval stubby with a baffle off ebay or something simular, it'll be a cheap way to correct the noise issue..
    Last edited by Yaminator; 03-21-2017 at 11:48 PM.
    Motorcycles aren't dangerous. Distracted drivers are.