Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bike
    MotoMorine 350 Strada, MT-07 in White
    Yes I would love just the tank ones.
    Ralph Nr Fleetwood NW UK

https://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-uk/310225.png

Who would invent a vehicle that falls over when you stop?

If you find a answer to your problem then please come back and post
    the answer as it will help others with the same problem.

Bike
    Various
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmonkey View Post
    2nd pic looks best with the blue rear fairing and the white front mud guard, as the colours look more balanced within the bike.
    I agree 100%.

I did the same thing as you, lol, going back and forth in photoshop until I came up with something that I liked.

I was working on a speed block design right about the time Gaz2212 posted a picture of his, but mine was based on the 50th Anniversary MotoGP bike. I ultimately went a different route altogether, but here's a rendering of my original idea before I scrapped it. Maybe it could give you some ideas also...

Paintjob and macthing colors-50th-ann-final-jpg

BTW, I absolutely LOVE your new leathers! They would go PERFECT with my new livery!!!

- Paulie
    Last edited by pgeldz; 05-06-2015 at 11:40 PM.

Bike
    Yamaha Fz07
    Quote Originally Posted by pgeldz View Post
    I agree 100%.

I did the same thing as you, lol, going back and forth in photoshop until I came up with something that I liked.

I was working on a speed block design right about the time Gaz2212 posted a picture of his, but mine was based on the 50th Anniversary MotoGP bike. I ultimately went a different route altogether, but here's a rendering of my original idea before I scrapped it. Maybe it could give you some ideas also...

Paintjob and macthing colors-50th-ann-final-jpg

BTW, I absolutely LOVE your new leathers! They would go PERFECT with my new livery!!!

- Paulie
    Paulie I love the design of the speed block sticker you came up with. Do you know where I could possibly have it made?

Thank you,

Kyle

Bike
    Various
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwills View Post
    Paulie I love the design of the speed block sticker you came up with. Do you know where I could possibly have it made?

Thank you,

Kyle
    If you are in the USA, I'd contact Greg Lilly at Underground Grfx

Underground GraphicsUnderground Graphics

- Paulie