Likes Likes:  304
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Bike
    MT 07
    Very Nice!!!! I cant wait to get mine saturday

Bike
    MT-07
    Nice one Busey! You got the bridgestones on yours then. I wonder if theres much difference?

Are you running yours in as per the book? Your exhaust looks like its seen some hot running already! ;-)

Bike
    MT 07 /BSA bantam
    Only up to 5000 rpm but photo after a 40 mile run so was well warmed up

Bike
    MT-07

Mine is still at the dealership..

Bike
    Triumph + MT07
    Mine is in the garage with 250 Km done yesterday

Bike
    MT-07
    Keep the pictures coming guys. Do give some details of your bike too if you want. I may well try and tidy the thread later as it grows.

Bike
    MT07
    Well here's mine. Bought on 11th March and due for it's first service next week.

Post a picture of your MT-07-front-page-web-jpg

Lovin' it so far!

Bike
    MT 07
    Post a picture of your MT-07-wp_20140329_001-jpgPost a picture of your MT-07-wp_20140329_002-jpgPost a picture of your MT-07-wp_20140329_003-jpgPost a picture of your MT-07-wp_20140329_004-jpg

Got it today. Really pleased with it.

Bike
    MT 07
    Had a brilliant weekend of running in, covered over 200 miles and I am loving this bike.

The engine is a real peach, the handling is great and it is actually comfy for nearly a whole tankful.

It drew a bit of a crowd at loomies cafe when I stopped there this morning everyone saying they look way better in the flesh than in the pictures. Funny thing was that people wanted to hear it running, not quite sure what they were expecting lol but all said it was way too quiet for how it looked.

So far I couldn't be happier that I replaced the F800 with the MT, brilliant.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Bike
    MT-07 ABS Deep Armour
    HI mrirvs,

My last bike was a F800S too and I am waiting for my MT-07 now. Could you tell me something about the differences?

In my F800 I really hated the terrible engine noise, the too high seat position (I am vertically challenged), the unexpected stalling and unusable mirrors.
    But I liked the good build quality, the excellent fuel consumption, good breaks and the powerful twin.

As far as I see you are not disappointed at all. Could you sum up your impressions? I would like to hear about the acceleration, fuel consumption, torque, ...etc.