Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bike
    MT-09, Fazer8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamieking86 View Post
    Whatís the mt09 like? I would never get anything bigger than a 600-700cc. My outhouse is too small, it would fit the mt07 in, but may struggle with anything bigger
    It's just what you'd expect - 50% more cylinders and 50% more grunt! It also fits me better - I'm 6ft, or at least I was, though I think I've shrunk with age .

I do have a problem wangling it into the shed, now I've fitted Givi handguards. I plan to fit narrower bars from a MT-03, but it's not a straightforward substitution (is anything?)

Bike
    YBR 125
    I like the look of the MT09, only think i don't like is the petrol tank. It looks awful imo, and when your riding you can just notice it too much lol.

Bike
    MT-09, Fazer8
    I don't look at the tank when I'm riding, but anyway, I've got a tank bag on top of mine, so I couldn't see it anyway!

Bike
    mt07
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamieking86 View Post
    I will give that a go mate thanks. When I went to sit on the mt07 they did have a different colour that wasnít on their website, and I did like it. It was the blue and black colour, race blue I think? Was a stunning bike but I think I do prefer the tech black out of all of them. I would most probably get the foam taken out professionally. I would be able to do it myself, itís not a hard job but if I do bugger it up somehow itíd cost me more having to buy a new seat lol. Sorry about your wrists dude, but glad to hear your still riding. Do you ever go on any meet ups? Iíve googled them but they always seem to be 100+ miles from me.
    No, sorry, don't go to meets as I have very little free time I only get to ride the odd blast plus sunny commuting! Let us know when you get a bike!