Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bike
    MT-07 ABS Deep Armour
    Why do you want to sell it Gaz? Just looking for more power?
    'If all else fails, read the instructions.' - Grandpa

'Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.' - Arthur C. Clarke

Bike
    Mt07
    Cv, I think that's it, but I do get bored easily, I am the same with my cars. Been having a look at the z1000 or possibly the z1000sx for a bit more comfort away from the wind

Bike
    MT-07 ABS Deep Armour
    Yeah fair enough, I nearly went for the Z800e over the MT, fantastic bikes. The Z1000 is the most likely successor to my MT.

That being said, I would bet on you regretting the decision to sell the MT after you get bored of the Z or whatever else you might choose. Is owning two bikes not an option?

'Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.' - Arthur C. Clarke

Bike
    BMW S1000R
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz2212 View Post
    Cv, I think that's it, but I do get bored easily, I am the same with my cars. Been having a look at the z1000 or possibly the z1000sx for a bit more comfort away from the wind
    I'm the same, meaning cars are getting expensive, haven had a car with less than 300hp in the past 8 years.
    Think I may find the MT short on power in a year or so, I like the streetfighter style, so MV Augusta Brutale Dragster RR, Ducati Diavel or perhaps a Honda CB1000R might find its way to my garage in the not to distant future.

Bike
    MT-07 ABS Deep Armour
    Quote Originally Posted by Noggie View Post
    I'm the same, meaning cars are getting expensive, haven had a car with less than 300hp in the past 8 years.
    Think I may find the MT short on power in a year or so, I like the streetfighter style, so MV Augusta Brutale Dragster RR, Ducati Diavel or perhaps a Honda CB1000R might find its way to my garage in the not to distant future.
    I remember you! You're the guy with impeccable taste in motorcycles

Bike
    MT-07 ABS
    Quote Originally Posted by Noggie View Post
    Dont bother with the diavel. We had a race on a airplane stretch and he only passed me when hitting around 65mph. It is a very nice looking bike with a lot of power but for a naked bike it is to heavy and you dont want a naked bike that has it sweet spot around 80mph and up?

But the brutale dragster 800 rr ...o la lah...thats a sweet torque bike

Have you testd the bmw r nine t? That torque of 140 nm something is quite brutale
    Last edited by da1kini; 06-03-2015 at 11:48 AM.
    We consist of 70% water. So really we are just cucumbers with anxiety.

Bike
    MT-07 ABS Deep Armour
    Quote Originally Posted by da1kini View Post
    Dont bother with the diavel. We had a race on a airplane stretch and he only passed me when hitting around 65mph. It is a very nice looking bike with a lot of power but for a naked bike it is to heavy and you dont want a naked bike that has it sweet spot around 80mph and up?

But the brutale dragster 800 rr ...o la lah...thats a sweet torque bike

Have you testd the bmw r nine t? That torque of 140 nm something is quite brutale
    Wasn't the Diavel marketed and widely regarded as a cruiser? I personally wouldn't describe it as a naked anyway :P

R Nine T is on my bucket list, BMW have outdone themselves yet again there. Have you seen their Boxer concept? I think it's being officialy unveiled soon, if it's anything like the preview they released it's going to be quite a machine. Has a very similar physique to the Brutale actually!

Bike
    BMW S1000R
    Even though I have sworn to BMW with 4 wheels for the past 15 years, I am not a huge fan of their motorcycles, mostly because of the headlamps, I recently came across the s1000r naked, and that doesn't look too bad.

I really like the look of the Diavel, and it just looks big, beefy and badass. I know what type of bike it is so the performance is not the important thing.

The MV Agusta, my oh my, that thing is just awesome, I'm lost for words when I see that thing, all I know is that I really really want one.

Bike
    Yamaha mt07
    Curve ball.
    Anyone happen to know where I can buy replacement Gilles toe pegs? Mine have vibrated off somehow. And they’re impossible to find. Much appreciated.