Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Bike
    Yamaha MT07

Full SC Projects exhaust system

Hey all, I have an SC Projects exhaust system for sale. It has done 1000 miles in the dry and looks practically new. There are no marks/scratches/blemishes, no rust or deterioration. The front and mid stainless pipes have slight discolouration due to the flow of heat but from the mid backwards it looks like new. It comes with baffle and all necessary brackets/fasteners so you're good to go the moment you receive it.

This exhaust sounds fantastic is seriously loud with the baffle out. It's incredible!

Please follow the link below to the exact version on SC Projects website. Originally this cost me £650 posted. I am now selling for £450 posted

https://www.sc-project.com/yamaha_mt...gallery_S1.htm

Please pm me for any more details or requests.

Cheers

Dan

Bike
    MT-07
    amazing, but to expensive for me (((

Bike
    MT-07

SC project Exhaust

Is it still available