Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Bike
    2015 MT-07

MT-07 got the fun back into riding

Hi!

I guess introductions are quite boring, and this will be no different. A few days ago I bought a 2015 MT-07 with 4000 mi / 6600 km on the dial. It looks like brand new and is fitted with goodies like Arrows full system, DNA racing air filter, EJK tuner, R6 throttle, R&G rad and engine guards, frame/fork/swingarm crash protectors, lithium battery plus tons of styling stuff.

I started riding back in 1980 and have owned more than 30 bikes since, ranging from 50 to 1400 cc, from one to six cylinders, from 2 to 130 hp. But it's been many years since I grinned like I do after each ride on this little MT-07. For the first time in at least a decade I cannot wait to go riding, which I have done every day now since I got it, despite the cold weather. Can't wait for some proper spring!

Eirik

Bike
    MT07
    Nice to hear that someone with as much experience as you have enjoys the bike so much!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bike
    MT 07
    You enjoy fella.. its nice to have that spirit back ;) [QUOTE=faffi;18682]Hi!

I guess introductions are quite boring, and this will be no different. A few days ago I bought a 2015 MT-07 with 4000 mi / 6600 km on the dial. It looks like brand new and is fitted with goodies like Arrows full system, DNA racing air filter, EJK tuner, R6 throttle, R&G rad and engine guards, frame/fork/swingarm crash protectors, lithium battery plus tons of styling stuff.

I started riding back in 1980 and have owned more than 30 bikes since, ranging from 50 to 1400 cc, from one to six cylinders, from 2 to 130 hp. But it's been many years since I grinned like I do after each ride on this little MT-07. For the first time in at least a decade I cannot wait to go riding, which I have done every day now since I got it, despite the cold weather. Can't wait for some proper spring!

Eirik[/QUOTE]
    Motorcycles aren't dangerous. Distracted drivers are.